Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Eu Te Amo, Rocinha



A little bit of fun news about my artwork! DJ Zezinho sent me the link today of a great video that Brazil's largest network, Globo, posted featuring his Spin Rocinha DJ school. I had the chance to meet Zezinho, DJ Ramon, and some of the students while I was visiting Rocinha, and I designed some t-shirts for the students. This video is in Portuguese with no subtitles, but you English speakers can clearly see my t-shirts being worn by the students, and you can see the enthusiasm everyone at the school has for music and their community.

Desde que eu tenha seguidores no Brasil e Portugal também...hoje o DJ Zezinho me mandou esse video sobre a Spin Rocinha escola de DJ na Rocinha, no Rio de Janeiro. Na minha última viagem ao Rio, eu desenhei algumas camisas pros alunos da escola, que vocês podem ver nesse video! Tô com orgulho. :-)

Here are the original drawings I did...Aí vai os desenhos originais que eu fiz:



Beijos!

No comments:

Post a Comment