Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Portrait of the artist

Some pretty exciting news over here today, at least for me. As of today I am officially signed on as the illustrator for Issue 2 of Run By The Gun...and what that means is that for the next month and a half, comics will be my full-time job, instead of that thing I try to do when my full-time job isn't consuming my life.

Not too shabby, considering it was just a little over three months ago that I quit said day job in order to pursue comics more seriously (with a nice little monthlong buffer of "fuck everything" time in Rio in between). I can't say everything in the last three months has gone according to my crazy plan, but, I can say I'm figuring it out, and so far I'm excited. 

About to get very busy over here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment