Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Game of Thrones

I was a bit of a latecomer to the whole "Game of Thrones" madness. I still haven't read any of the books, I don't have HBO, and it wasn't until my trip to Rio that I got a chance to watch the first season...I was sick and housebound for most of my first week in Brazil, so I spent most of my time camped on the couch in my friend's apartment, hijacking his DVR and curling up with a glass of suco de maracujá to watch season one. I was hooked pretty quickly. So of course, soon after followed fan art (some slightly NSFW after the jump)...


Ahh, Jon. So pouty, so pretty!


Dragons!

Am I the only one who misses Drogo? I mean, sure, I'm all
broken up over Ned Stark too, but no one else could rock the
guyliner like Khal Drogo.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, guyliner yes. It's hard to miss Ned as much when he basically put his head on the block and said, "Someone please come cut this off for me." ^_^

    ReplyDelete